Monday, April 13, 2009

Plumpin'! *

Wahoo! We just -- and by "just" I mean in the last 5 minutes -- got an update, with photos, from one of the AGCI case workers who just returned from Ethiopia. And let me just say, my day is SOO much better now. I mean, how can one be blue in the presence of such CUTENESS?! She is just beautiful! And, apparently, quite the eater! She's got some mighty cute rolls going on.

Oh man, I cannot wait to hold her!




*If you've seen Madagascar 2, you know what I mean!

6 comments:

Brian and Autumn said...

So glad you got an update! Baby rolls are so cute!

Renee said...

Sarah,
We got new pictures today to..man i have never been so in love. Can't wait to meet you on saturday.
Renee

Melissa said...

I got an update like that from J. when she traveled and it just made my heart jump every time I saw the pictures. I am so happy for you to have that connection! You must be flying high tonight!

Troy said...

can't wait to see her ... we loved our update too ... 'A' had changed alot since his referral pics...

the hours are counting down...

:)

Rachel said...

I'm very happy for you and your family. I will be keeping you all in our prayers and pray that God protect your health as well since you're having problems with your vaccines. Looking foward to seeing pictures of your new daughter.

God bless, Rachel Barendse
(Dave Allen's sister)

tscarter7 said...

Ok so we already talked via email but I had to comment again. WE CAN'T WAIT EITHER!!!!!! :)