Friday, April 17, 2009

Oh boy!

Well, 12 hours from now we'll be leaving for the airport. I am ready to go!

Sort of.

The boys are running around right now undoing all my hard work -- pulling things out of suitcases, strewing toys down the halls. I think there may just be some divine intervention at work here -- you know, when the kids are driving me crazy its makes the separation anxiety that much easier. Its the Lord's way of motivating me out that door. I love the little darlings to pieces, but right now 30 hours on an airplane isn't sounding so bad!

Once we have them safely ensconced at grandma's, we'll pick up the last of the mess and FINALLY zip up those bags.

You know the Robert Frost line, "miles to go before I sleep"? Yep. Still much to be done.

Please pray for all of us, for traveling mercies for Allan and I, patience for the grandparents, and comfort for the boys.

When next we post (hopefully) it will at least be out of state!

And soon we'll be saying... "Oh, girl!"

4 comments:

Our journey said...

So excited for you guys. You will be meeting your little girl before you know it!

A

tscarter7 said...

we are praying for you! love you guys!

Kristi J said...

So excited for you...praying for you all, kristi

Troy said...

we prayed for your group this morning ... can't wait for your next post :)