Friday, September 19, 2008

Bring on the Referrals!

In one crazy week, there have been at least 3 refarrals of little girls and at least 2 baby boy referrals. Potentially, that would move us up to Number 15 on the wait list. I can't believe how much movement there is right now. At this rate, especially once the courts open in a few weeks, we may have our referral by New Years!

I think it might be time to get serious about our fundraising! Yikes!

Our congratulations to Autumn, Melissa, Kami, and Shannon -- and the other mommy whose name I don't know! We are rejoicing with you!

EDIT: Since I posted this morning, there has been another referral! Congrats to Bethany! Gracious, we're like up to Number 14 now! (Unofficially!)

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Woohoo!!! Isn't this EXCITING?!?

Michelle said...

Yeah!! I'm so excited for you Sarah! I wonder whose baby girl will be home first? :)

Melissa said...

Yeah---your time is so near! I will be wastching your journey and praying for a quick referral!

How exciting!

Melissa

Leann said...

Praying it'll fly by for you!!

Leann (referral July 2 and now waiting for courts to bring baby J home)

Brian and Autumn said...

Yeah for movement!!! It makes the wait so much more exciting!
Autumn

Kristi J said...

I love all the referrals..I'm hoping to have hit the "teens"...Kristi