Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Condensed Version

I am working on merging our family site and our adoption site into one. By "working on", I mean that every several days I sit down at the computer and log in, only to be pulled away by some other pressing issue (read: child). I thought it would be fun to make a little project out of it and design it myself. Well, its slow going. I should have just hired somebody to do it (or had my husband do it -- which would have taken like 30 seconds) but now I refuse to give up.

This whole endeavor is an excellent example of just how much time I have right now to even post on a blog, but I have determined to keep something going, mostly for the sake of extended family and as a means of keeping in touch with other church/adoptive families. (To you AGCI folk: Ya'll don't abandon me now!) Its not like I have impressive wisdom I need to impart or that I think I have that interesting of a life.

Anyway, the family blog is coming soon...hopefully by this weekend. I will try to at least get some photos up in the meantime.

5 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Hey, it's all good. We look forward to seeing it!

Dawn said...

Can't wait to see it! :)

jody said...

i will keep coming by to visit!! but i hear ya-by the evening, when i have the time to blog, i am wiped out and just sit like a zombie. so, not much comes out even though i think of blog posts all day long. oh well, some day!! maybe we can just email instead:)! hope melat is doing great and all the rest of your family, too!!

tscarter7 said...

I will be as patient as necessary. Your blog is my favorite!

Infertility is Hard said...

Your family is beautiful. :-D I found your blog because I was researching Ethiopian adoptions, as my husband and I are looking into it. It seems like it went well. :-D I'd love more information if you have the time to provide it. My email address is:
katrina470@hotmail.com

You can also follow my blog at www.infertilityishard.wordpress.com