Friday, December 5, 2008

Can I Get an AAAHHH!?!

So I've been sick for the last couple days. Totally out of it. But late last night I decide to check in on the AGCI listserve. Wasn't thinking that anything had happened. After the movement last week, I figured we'd have some down time. We were all just waiting for our official number updates. Oh, look, I say. Maria got a referral. How wonderful! Wait a minute. Maria is right before us. Maria was Number 4. If Maria got a referral, then we're like....






For the record, we did get our OFFICIAL number update today from our case worker, which is Number 4. That just means that there are three people ahead of us who haven't submitted their official referral acceptance paperwork. A family isn't removed from the list until that happens. So you can't OFFICIALLY move up until that happens. But, odds are we are indeed #1. At most #2. I think. Isn't that completely nuts??!!

God is moving and so are we...even if we aren't ready!

13 comments:

tscarter7 said...

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!! Love and hugs to you all!

jody said...

I know it-what a surprise, eh? I was thinking we had had a few referrals lately so nithing for awhile and had a terrible day yesterday (just one of "those days") so I sat down to read email and stuff and wham! surpriseville!! SO excited for you!!

Michelle said...

Wow!!! :) I will continue to pray for you as you take this next step! I hope it goes as smoothly as possible! Looks like we may find out about our girls at the same time afterall. Good luck!!

Amanda Hug'n Kiss said...

Oh Sarah!! I am sooo excited for you! This blessing is so cool I can feel it from here! And ditto to what Michille said!

Kristi J said...

so excited for you!!! that makes us #6...yeah!!! It should all happen soon for us...kristi

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness!! That is SO exciting!! You must be on the edge of your seat!! Here's hoping for a referral filled Monday tomorrow!!

Dawn said...

AHHHHH!!!! Yup - we are so very happy! Yes, it's exciting being #1 during the holidays, BUT I'd like our referral BEFORE Christmas! Little Christmas babies!

Let's hope for an exciting week!

Paul and DeeDee said...

yay! So excited for you! Praying you won't stay at 1 for long!

Our journey said...

Sarah I am on pins and needles waiting to hear something! The little girl you have been waiting for will have a face someday soon.

God Made Playdough said...

Yay! Yay! Yay!!!!!! I didn't read this until just now, otherwise I would have given you a big hug and done a congrajulatory dance or something at church today! (wouldn't that have been a sight! :)) Praying for you all!!!!
(By the way, Dollie brought her bottle back, filled up!

Erin said...

When do we get to see the nursery? You better get going lady!

Brian and Autumn said...

YEAH!!! It's almost your turn! :)

Dawn said...

Hanging in there???