Saturday, October 18, 2008

Single Digits?!

Ack! After being so depressed this week over the adoption, I took a much-needed break from the online AGCI listserv and my obsessive blog-stalking. I didn't even check my email, because I knew our bi-weekly update from our case worker would be there. Tonight I finally gave in and checked my email...and found that there had been two more referrals! (And some long-awaited travel dates!) Now instead of being depressed, I'm about to pass out! I think we've reached single digits, baby!

4 comments:

God Made Playdough said...

Yay! Ever closer!
Ryan is preaching at Edgewood tomorrow, so Rylie won't be in Sunday School. I kept meaning to text you all day to tell you and it never happened! :)

Dawn said...

I'm loving the feeling of single digits!!!

jody said...

oh the single digits-is it exciting? is it scary? ACK!! so crazy!!!

Michelle Riggs said...

Yeah for single digits. Praying for good news soon.